- Provides Fat-Soluble and Water-Soluble Antioxidant Protection
- Protects the Neurovascular System from Free Radical Damage
- Helps Maintain Healthy Blood Sugar Levels
- Supports Healthy Blood Pressure Levels
- Regenerates Vitamins C and E
- Increases Intracellular Glutathione Levels
Alpha Lipoic Acid is easily digestible
As a short chain fatty acid, ALA can both be absorbed by fatty tissues and maintain its solubility in water, allowing it to be easily excreted from the body when not needed. In addition, orally supplemented Alpha Lipoic Acid readily crosses the blood brain barrier after absorption in the small intestine; thereafter, it undergoes distribution via systemic circulation.
Keep healthy blood sugar levels
Once inside the tissues, Alpha Lipoic Acid can exert antioxidant benefits inside and outside the cells. ALA serves as a sulfur donor, which allows it to support detoxification pathways. Studies have shown that ALA also modulates the expression of genes, allowing it to support blood sugar balance and cardiometabolic health.
Alpha Lipoic Acid can help you with:
- Nerve Damage
- Carpal Tunnel
- Tarsal Tunnel
- Nerve Protection
- Maintaining Healthy Sugar Levels in Blood
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Alpha Lipoic Acid is a natural antioxidant, mainly used for nerve pain, as well as keep blood sugar levels under control. Some research show that this organic compound may help with weigh loss, diabetes and slowing skin aging and memory loss.
- Lab-tested for purity, composition, and strength
- The finest USP quality raw materials
- Guaranteed freshness on the expiration date
- 100% label claim
- Formulated in USA
- FDA inspected facility
- Get your supplement RISK-FREE with Our Satisfaction Guarantee
Looking For More Products?
Strong Bones is an all-in-one nutrient specifically designed to increase bone density and skeletal strength and help maintain bone health. It's a clinically proven supplement with easy-to-take packets to enhance bone formation.
Strong Nails provides several essential vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients needed to support healthy skin, hair, and nails.